Location: Portland, ME
Hours: Full Time
The RMS Consumer Direct Division is growing! Do you have what it takes to help us?
The Digital Lead Campaign Analyst will be responsible for development, oversight, and optimization of RMS’s Consumer Direct digital marketing performance. This role will include partnering with third-party and internal marketing teams, along with building and refining paid channel advertising both online and offline. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset with hands-on experience in content development, conversion frameworks, and consumer targeting.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create, set-up, manage, and optimize digital lead campaigns across web and social media channels
- Define and develop consumer targets, personalization requirements, and content
- Develop analytical measurement framework to evaluate campaign performance
- Analyze campaign performance against established conversion metrics
- Direct campaign process, to include communication with internal partners on scope and launch
- Manage ROI, maximizing consumer reach and conversion
- Develop and maintain working relationships with ad networks
- Create and distribute performance reporting across business for consumer direct channel
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to design and develop lead landing pages
- Drive initiatives to improve campaign performance and conversion
- Other duties as Requested by RMS
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in launching and optimizing paid user acquisition channels to include digital marketing, direct mail, social media, and affiliate relationships
- Working knowledge of digital and social media platforms
- Strong understanding of bid management platforms and google analytics
- Advanced Experience in Microsoft Excel required,
- Self-motivated wit the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Deeply analytical with a desire to maximize ROI
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Interest in understanding and improving the consumer engagement journey
- Experience with reporting databases, such as Access/SQL preferred, not required
- RMS offers a full benefit package including: Medical, 100% paid Dental and 100% paid Vision coverage.
- RMS pays 100% of short term and long term disability insurance, and life insurance for all employees.
- RMS also matches up to 4% for each employees 401 k plan.
- Employees have access to several voluntary and supplemental plans.
- We offer a generous paid time off package including vacation, sick and holiday.
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- How many years of Digital Marketing experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
- Are you in Portland, ME?