Location: Portland, ME
Hours: Full Time
RMS Consumer Direct Division is looking for Loan Retention Specialist! Do you have what it takes?
The Customer Retention Specialist will leverage a strong customer service and sales ability to retain previous RMS customers and convert existing leads via an outbound calling campaign. The CRS will also provide sales support in prospect engagement to increase conversions.
This position will be compensated with a base salary and a generous commission plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the RMS sales team to retain previous customers through refinancing or new home purchase transactions
- Identify new opportunities within existing lead database
- Partner with loan advisor’s to maintain frequent contact with prospect portfolio
- Deliver an excellent client experience through sales technique
- Collaborate with internal parties to obtain existing customer loan/lead details
- Develop strong knowledge of RMS’ products and process
- Work with sales leadership to evaluate retention results and optimize approach
- Other duties as assigned by RMS
Basic Qualifications (including licenses, registrations and certifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year of inside/outside sales, customer relationship management
- Excellent customer service, ability to listen and identify customer’s needs
- Ability to communicate and sell effectively over the phone
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong organizational skills, customer follow-up, team player
- Ability to work various schedules and overtime
- Active NMLS licenses OR the ability to obtain licenses
- RMS offers a full benefit package including: Medical, 100% paid Dental and 100% paid Vision coverage.
- RMS pays 100% of short term and long term disability insurance, and life insurance for all employees.
- RMS also matches up to 4% for each employees 401 k plan.
- Employees have access to several voluntary and supplemental plans.
- We offer a generous paid time off package including vacation, sick and holiday.