Location: Portland, ME
Hours: Full Time
RMS Consumer Direct is growing! Do you have what it takes to grow with RMS ?
The Consumer Direct Operations Manager provides leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the Consumer Direct Loan Division has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures in place to effectively ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. This position is responsible for leading and managing all Ops staff Processing (front end and back end), QC, and/or other job functions, as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leads and maintains a strong relationship with Loan Advisor staff to ensure the delivery of professional customer service to all clients.
- Oversees and implements standard processes to support origination and operations in alignment with corporate standards. Develops and implements best practices.
- Leads organizational efforts to enhance quality and efficiency by: maximizing use of Encompass Loan Origination System and other automated systems; monitoring and managing defect rates.
- Implements operational policies and procedures in support of corporate strategies, internal standards, GSE, investor and regulatory requirements.
- Responds timely to internal/external audit and exam inquiries, as needed.
- Measures internal and external customer satisfaction and responds to customer complaints within area of responsibility.
- Partners with Senior Sales Leadership to develop goals and strategic plans. Develops operating plans to implement.
- Monitors and manages team performance to include talent acquisition, process flow and pipeline turn-times. Conducts performance appraisals and salary reviews. Documents and addresses performance issues, as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- College degree or minimum of 5 – 10 years mortgage operations and leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, RD, and State Housing lending guidelines and requirements.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills as well as proven problem-solving ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active leader and team player with the ability to be influential and establish positive working relationships across the organization.
- Proven track record of consistent performance and achievement.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate projects, good attention to detail, ability to handle multiple jobs.
- RMS offers a full benefit package including: Medical, 100% paid Dental and 100% paid Vision coverage.
- RMS pays 100% of short term and long term disability insurance, and life insurance for all employees.
- RMS also matches up to 4% for each employees 401 k plan.
- Employees have access to several voluntary and supplemental plans.
- We offer a generous paid time off package including vacation, sick and holiday.
Salary: $95,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Management experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
- Are you in Portland, ME?