Natural Disaster Alert:
RMS Disaster Services:
If you are affected by Hurricane Irma and have an active loan in process, please contact a RMS loan advisor at: 1-844-505-3917
- Our loan advisors are here to help, Monday through Thursday 8am – 8pm, and Friday 8am – 6pm, EST
Who should I call?
- If you have an active loan in process, please contact your RMS Loan Advisor directly or call us at 1-844-505-3917
- Our loan advisors will work with you to extend timelines and schedule a post disaster inspection if necessary
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency. You can register with FEMA in person, online, or via phone by calling 1-800-621-3362
- FEMA offers grants to cover the gaps between insurance and SBA loans for things such as home repairs, temporary rent, and other items
- The Small Business Administration
- The SBA extends loans to replace or repair your primary residence whether you are renting or currently own a home
- Your homeowners insurance company, in addition to your flood insurance company, if this applies to your situation
- Your current mortgage servicer
The house I was purchasing was damaged or destroyed. What do I do now?
Please contact one of our RMS Loan Advisors at 1-844-505-3917. We will work with you to assess property damage and required repairs
RMS is committed to delivering a great customer experience with every customer in every transaction. Our team is here to help those customers and communities affected by Hurricane Irma get through this trying time.
We will work to ensure support and assistance is provided around relief efforts.